THE ACTIVITIES OF HYE DZMER PAP (Hay Santa) CHARITY FOUNDATION IN NUMBERS:
- presented 150 family histories since 2004,
- prepared more than 200 articles and 180 TV documentary essays,
- arranged more than 200 meetings with different organizations,
- organized charity concerts, exhibitions, theatrical performances the proceeds of which were donated to specific benevolent goals,
- provided substantial support to families and communities identified by the Foundation through 70 organizations and more than 6000 individual benefactors,
- motivated about 1500 young adults to participate in joint charity events some of which were civic initiatives of student organizations,
- assisted in the construction / purchase / renovation of 7 houses in the villages of Armenia and NKR,
- arranged medical assistance (surgeries, stationary and medicinal treatment) to more than 60 beneficiaries,
- provided humanitarian, psychological, and educational support to hundreds of families,
- implemented community projects: “Cool Rooms”, “Comprehensive Support to Borderline Vazashen”, “Honey”, “War, Women, Bee”, “Capital – Border: We Are One “, “Quick Response “, “Fresh Milk for Children”, ” Warm Winter, Happy New Year “, “Help for Frontline Soldiers “, “Beautiful Donut”, “The Deaf and Deaf Not”,
- created a network of volunteers involved in different programs.
Thousands of lives have changed dramatically as a result of Hay Santa activities.